Ever since I started venturing on Pinterest I started to get new ideas for my novel. It has been fun and very helpful for me. It has allowed me to expand my inspiration. So with new ideas equals a lot of changes .
The changes for myself since I’m writing the novel is very apparent and it will effect and change the rest of the future series from what I have it already in my 2nd draft.
- I have made a simple character a main villain. It won’t really be apparent in this novel. Instead the reader will see little instances that will collect and come together as the series progresses.
- I have also downrated another villain sort of . Who doesn’t even show their face yet in this novel but is mentioned.
- I will be giving greater story arcs to already developed characters.
- And some characters that I had decided to kill off I will not be killing off . Well not as soon as I thought.
- I will be expanding powers that the characters already have. Therefore, as the series goes on the powers will gradually develop into something new.
- Each werewolf transformation will coincide with the individual character.
- I have started another short story for a character that will never have a POV but is a main character within all the novels. The short story is currently 300 words and is entitled RED ENVY. I ‘ll be talking more about that in future post and podcast episodes And this short story will be coming out soon on my website .
If you liked this blog post and you want to see more content involving my work in progress During the Blue Hour Follow , Like , share . THEN LET’S START A DIALOGUE
WHAT CHANGES HAVE YOU MADE TO YOUR NOVEL?
I want to know so let me know in the comments below.
You can also interact with the podcast on Gab @duringthebluehour