Original upload date: March 11,2020
This week is our first ever Character spotlight. We will discuss the evolution of the werewolf MC Sirena and her post apocalyptic society from the During the Blue Hour WIP
- We discuss writing a werewolf character in a post apocayptic society
- what a post apocalyptic genre is referencing THE ROAD , ANTHEM, WHEEL OF TIME & THE GIVER .
- we discuss a werewolf’s call to adventure
- WE discuss the difference between the inciting incident and the call to adventure within the Hero’s journey and three act structure and
- We discuss emotional call to adventure vs Physical call to adventure .
What post-apocalyptic world have you created? Do you use the hero’s journey model? Or do you use the three act structure model? What’s your MC call to adventure and refusal to the call? Lets start a dialogue about it.
So if you liked this episode and you want to tune into next times episode subscribe and Join the WereWolf Pack newsletter/email list today
Episode 4: Fantasy vs Fairytale: Worldbuilding Pt. 1